Clinics & Services
- Contraceptive & Maternity services, including Long Acting Reversal Contraception (coils, implants)
- NHS Vaccinations & immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Minor surgery is carried out by arrangement with your doctor. Options, subject to NHS criteria, includes removal of cysts, moles, skin tags. currently suspended due to covid-19 pandemic
- Minor Injury service (via our Urgent Morning Clinic)
- Respiratory & Asthma Clinics
- Diabetic Clinic
- Vascular clinics (Stroke. Hypertension)
- Minor Illness/Self Treatment. Please enquire at reception for information leaflets or see our Patient Forms Page
- Cervical screening - click on tab for more info
The practice nurses and doctors are happy to advise on all aspects of contraception including emergency contraception.
Medical examinations are available for special purposes such as pre-employment, HGV and taxi drivers, fitness to travel, etc. Please enquire at reception for booking details and fees or check our Fees section on this website.